Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Elizabeth Davis



Children's Outreach Coordinator

Lackawanna County Children's Library
520 Vine Street
Scranton, PA. 18509
570-348-3000 ext. 3015

I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Comparative Literature from Penn State in 2004 and quickly followed up with my M.L.I.S. from the University of Pittsburgh's FastTrack Program in 2006. I have been working at the Osterhout Free Library since May of 2005 first as a branch supervisor and more recently as their Early Literacy Outreach Coordinator. Now I am currently Children's Outreach Coordinator of the Lackawanna County Children's Library. The best part of my job is being out in public and a kid yells, "Hey I know you!" I feel like a movie star. My personal heroes are Harriet M.Welsch, Suzuki Bean and Dorothy Parker.

No comments: